Susquehanna Starts Sunrun (RUN) at Positive
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Susquehanna analyst Biju Perincheril initiates coverage on Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) with a Positive rating and a price target of $75.00.
Shares of Sunrun closed at $56.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Sunrun (RUN) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Reliance Steel & Aluminum (RS) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts PLx Pharma (PLXP) at Outperform