Stifel Resumes General Growth Properties (GGP) at Buy
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel resumes coverage on General Growth Properties (NYSE: GGP) with a Buy rating.
Analyst Simon Yarmak says NAV estimate is $29.00 and comments that while there is risk related to executing on strategic alternatives, investors should see benefits if the company is successful.
Shares of General Growth Properties closed at $24.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monster Beverage (MNST) Could Soon Launch a New Full-Calorie Line... Monster Reserve - Stifel
- Medexus Pharma (MDP:CN) (PDDPF) PT Lowered to Cdn$14.25 at Stifel Canada
- Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) PT Lowered to $31, Stifel Sees Shares in the Penalty Box
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!