Stifel Resumes CareTrust REIT (CTRE) at Buy
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Stifel analyst Stephen Manaker resumes coverage on CareTrust REIT (NASDAQ: CTRE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.00.
Shares of CareTrust REIT closed at $19.37 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareTrust REIT (CTRE) Declares $0.265 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Humacyte (HUMA) at Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Starts Marico Ltd (MRCO:LN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!