Stephens Transfers Coverage on Starbucks (SBUX) at Equal Weight
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stephens analyst James Rutherford assumes primary coverage on Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX) with a Equal Weight rating and a price target of $90.00.
Shares of Starbucks closed at $87.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starbucks (SBUX) PT Raised to $126 at Guggenheim
- Starbucks (SBUX) PT Raised to $135 at Cowen
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!