Stephens Starts Restaurant Brands International (QSR) at Equal Weight
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
- Dollar weakens, yuan rises; China's COVID controls in focus
- European stocks higher on Chinese COVID reopening hopes
Stephens analyst Joshua Long initiates coverage on Restaurant Brands International (NYSE: QSR) with a Equal Weight rating and a price target of $65.00.
Shares of Restaurant Brands International closed at $57.49 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restaurant Brands International and McWin to Grow Iconic Burger King® and Popeyes® brands in Eastern Europe
- Goldman Sachs Starts Shandong Pharmaceutical Glass Co (600529:CH) at Buy
- Wolfe Research Starts Toast Inc. (TOST) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!