Stephens Starts Performance Food Group (PFGC) at Overweight
- Wall St opens lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Stephens analyst Joshua Long initiates coverage on Performance Food Group (NYSE: PFGC) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $60.00.
Shares of Performance Food Group closed at $47.37 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BWS Financial Starts Immersion (IMMR) at Buy bullish on Eric Singer as CEO
- Goldman Sachs Starts Meyer Burger Technology AG (MBTN:SW) (MYBUF) at Buy
- Roth Capital Resumes Clene, Inc. (CLNN) at Buy, PT $10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!