Stephens Starts Domino's Pizza (DPZ) at Equal Weight
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Stephens analyst Joshua Long initiates coverage on Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) with a Equal Weight rating and a price target of $368.00.
Shares of Domino's Pizza closed at $333.20 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) option implied volatility at high end of range
- Truist Securities Starts MongoDB (MDB) at Buy
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts ForgeRock Inc (FORG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!