Stephens Starts Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) at Overweight
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Stephens analyst Joshua Long initiates coverage on Chuy's Holdings (NASDAQ: CHUY) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $27.00.
Shares of Chuy's Holdings closed at $23.24 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyberArk Software Well Positioned For Double-Digit Profitability this Coming Year - Cowen
- BMO Capital Starts Carbon Streaming Corp (NETZ:CN) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts ForgeRock Inc (FORG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!