Stephens Resumes Reliant Bancorp (RBNC) at Overweight
- Futures slip as focus shifts to earnings from tech-related firms
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Stephens analyst Matt Olney resumes coverage on Reliant Bancorp (NASDAQ: RBNC) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $29.00.
Shares of Reliant Bancorp closed at $20.68 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts HP Enterprise (HPE) at Buy
- B.Riley Assumes Ladder Capital (LADR) at Buy
- Autonomous Research Starts Sea Ltd. (SE) at Outperform