Stephens Resumes MSC Industrial (MSM) at Equal Weight
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Stephens analyst Tommy Moll resumes coverage on MSC Industrial (NYSE: MSM) with a Equal Weight rating and a price target of $70.00.
Shares of MSC Industrial closed at $65.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Starts Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (TSM) at Buy
- Stifel Resumes Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) at Buy
- JPMorgan Starts Frontken Corp Bhd. (FRCB:MK) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!