Stephens Reinstates Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) at Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow reach records as earnings lift outlook
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Stephens reinstates coverage on Ameris Bancorp (NASDAQ: ABCB) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $32.00.
Shares of Ameris Bancorp closed at $25.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) PT Lowered to $56 at Piper Sandler
- Berenberg Starts Interpump Group SpA (IP:IM) (IPGLF) at Buy
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Performance Food Group (PFGC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!