Stephens Reinstates Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) at Overweight
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Stephens reinstates coverage on Ameris Bancorp (NASDAQ: ABCB) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $32.00.
Shares of Ameris Bancorp closed at $25.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) at Neutral
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Newell Rubbermaid (NWL) at Buy
- JPMorgan Starts SBI Cards and Payment Services (SBICARD:IN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!