Stephens Assumes Darden Restaurants (DRI) at Overweight
- Nasdaq leads Wall St lower after robust November jobs data
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- Asana (ASAN) stock hit with two downgrades after earnings; shares tumble 18%
- Analysts defend Zscaler (ZS) as shares fall despite earnings and guidance beat
Stephens analyst Joshua Long assumes coverage on Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $140.00.
Shares of Darden Restaurants closed at $125.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Downgrades Darden Restaurants (DRI) to Neutral
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Immunoprecise Antibodies Ltd. (IPA) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Starts Rumble, Inc. (RUM) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!