Seaport Global Securities Starts Exelon (EXC) at Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Seaport Global Securities analyst Angie Storozynski initiates coverage on Exelon (NASDAQ: EXC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
Shares of Exelon closed at $36.71 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ComEd Proposes Performance Metrics to Encourage High Levels of Service and Value to Customers and Communities
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts MetLife (MET) at Peerperform
- Berenberg Starts Curtiss-Wright (CW) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!