Seaport Global Securities Starts American Water (AWK) at Buy
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Seaport Global Securities analyst Angie Storozynski initiates coverage on American Water (NYSE: AWK) with a Buy rating and a price target of $130.00.
Shares of American Water closed at $120.17 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Oatly Group AB (OTLY) at Overweight
- RBC Capital Starts ITM Power PLC (ITM:LN) at Sector Perform
- Credit Suisse Starts Oatly Group AB (OTLY) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!