Seaport Global Securities Starts Air Lease Corp (AL) at Buy
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Seaport Global Securities analyst Josh Sullivan initiates coverage on Air Lease Corp (NYSE: AL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60.00.
Shares of Air Lease Corp closed at $43.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Craig-Hallum Starts Hut 8 Mining Corp. (HUT) at Buy
- Benchmark Starts Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) at Buy
- JPMorgan Starts Cara Therapeutics (CARA) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!