Scotiabank Starts Cimarex Energy (XEC) at Sector Perform
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Scotiabank analyst Matthew Sorenson initiates coverage on Cimarex Energy (NYSE: XEC) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of $50.00.
Shares of Cimarex Energy closed at $42.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cimarex Energy (XEC) PT Lowered to $87 at Piper Sandler
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) at Perform
- Cimarex Energy (XEC) PT Raised to $78 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!