SMBC Nikko Securities Starts TalkSpace (TALK) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
SMBC Nikko Securities analyst Stephanie Davis initiates coverage on TalkSpace (NASDAQ: TALK) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $11.00.
Shares of TalkSpace closed at $7.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Starts Momentus (MNTS) at Underperform
- L&T Technology Services Ltd. (LTTS:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,700 at JPMorgan
- Goldman Sachs Starts Shenzhen Transsion Holdings Co Ltd (688036:CH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!