Raymond James Starts Altice-USA (ATUS) at Outperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James initiates coverage on Altice-USA (NYSE: ATUS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $32.00.
Shares of Altice-USA closed at $28.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altice Mobile is Now Optimum Mobile
- Raymond James Offers a Framework for a Future Kinder Morgan (KMI) Upgrade
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Evonik Industries AG (EVK:GR) (EVKIF) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!