RBC Capital Starts ViaSat (VSAT) at Underperform
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
RBC Capital earlier initiated coverage on ViaSat (NASDAQ: VSAT) with an Underperform rating and a price target of $42.00.
Shares of ViaSat closed at $66.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts Dream Residential REIT (DRR-U:CN) at Sector Perform
- UBS Starts IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC) at Sell on no near-term catalysts
- BofA Securities Reinstates KBR, Inc. (KBR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!