RBC Capital Assumes Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) at Outperform
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
RBC Capital analyst Daniel Busb assumes coverage on Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PCRX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $86.00.
Shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals closed at $68.89 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacira Announces EXPAREL Distribution Agreement with Eurofarma in Latin America
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Clorox (CLX) at Sell
- B.Riley Starts Skillsoft Corp. (SKIL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!