RBC Capital Assumes Merck (MRK) at Sector Perform
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
RBC Capital analyst Daniel Busb assumes coverage on Merck (NYSE: MRK) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of $79.00.
Shares of Merck closed at $77.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) to Discontinue Development of MK-7110 for COVID-19
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) at Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Assumes Kinsale Capital (KNSL) at Neutral