RBC Capital Assumes Flexion Therapeutics (FLXN) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
RBC Capital analyst Daniel Busb assumes coverage on Flexion Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FLXN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Flexion Therapeutics closed at $8.82 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flexion Therapeutics (FLXN) PT Lowered to $16 at Raymond James
- UPDATE: Baird Reinstates Retail Properties of America (RPAI) at Neutral
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Harley-Davidson (HOG) at Buy, Top SMiD CAP Pick
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!