RBC Capital Assumes Aquestive Therapeutics (AQST) at Outperform
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
RBC Capital analyst Daniel Busb assumes coverage on Aquestive Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AQST) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $7.00.
Shares of Aquestive Therapeutics closed at $5.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Chewy Inc. (CHWY) at Outperform
- Needham & Company Starts AppLovin Corp (APP) at Hold
- JPMorgan Assumes Zoom Video (ZM) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!