R.F. Lafferty Starts Luminar Technologies (LAZR) at Buy
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
R.F. Lafferty analyst Jaime Perez initiates coverage on Luminar Technologies (NASDAQ: LAZR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $38.00.
Shares of Luminar Technologies closed at $33.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Upgrades Luminar Technologies (LAZR) to Outperform; 'well positioned to upward-revise its order book'
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts Desktop Metal Inc. (DM) at Neutral
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/25: (SPCE) (NKE) (TNXP) Higher; (TBPH) (SNCR) (OMP) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!