Piper Sandler Starts Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) at Neutral
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 on track for monthly gain
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark initiates coverage on Sierra Bancorp (NASDAQ: BSRR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Sierra Bancorp closed at $27.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts N-Able Inc. (NABL) at Buy Post-Spin
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Starts Robinhood Markets (HOOD) at Overweight
- Aegis Capital Starts Evogene Ltd (EVGN) at Buy, $10 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!