Piper Sandler Starts Qualtrics (XM) at Neutral
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Piper Sandler analyst Brent Bracelin initiates coverage on Qualtrics (NASDAQ: XM) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $49.00.
Shares of Qualtrics closed at $45.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Starts Zalando SE (ZAL:GR) (ZLNDY) at Buy
- JPMorgan Starts Montrose Environmental Group (MEG) at Neutral
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades Credicorp (BAP) to Hold Citing Election Risks