Piper Sandler Starts Performance Food Group (PFGC) at Overweight
- Wall St extends recovery at end of volatile week
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Piper Sandler analyst Nicole Miller Regan initiates coverage on Performance Food Group (NYSE: PFGC) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $64.00.
Shares of Performance Food Group closed at $57.49 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) PT Raised to $62 at Wolfe Research
- Berenberg Starts KnowBe4 Inc. (KNBE) at Buy
- UPDATE: New Fortress Energy (NFE) 3 Acquisitions Offer Tactical and Strategic Benefits, Morgan Stanley Resumes Coverage at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!