Piper Sandler Starts Oiln (OLN) at Overweight
- Stocks and oil rise on hopes of looser COVID curbs in China
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
Piper Sandler analyst Charles Neivert initiates coverage on Oiln (NYSE: OLN) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $70.00.
Shares of Oiln closed at $48.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Canada Starts DiaSorin SpA (DIA:IM) (DSRLF) at Hold
- BTIG Starts Century Communities (CCS) at Neutral
- Berenberg Starts 23andMe (ME) at Buy (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!