Piper Sandler Starts Nordstrom (JWN) at Overweight
- Wall Street slips as jobs growth boosts rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
Piper Sandler analyst Edward Yruma initiates coverage on Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $28.00.
Shares of Nordstrom closed at $24.48 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordstrom (JWN) call put ratio 16 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 1.2%
- 3 Rumors Pushing Around Stocks Today
- Truist Securities Starts Service Corp. Intl. (SCI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!