Piper Sandler Starts First Western Financial (MYFW) at Overweight
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark initiates coverage on First Western Financial (NASDAQ: MYFW) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of First Western Financial closed at $19.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Western Financial (MYFW), Teton Financial Services Announce the Signing of a Merger Agreement
- Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (AMIGY) PT Raised to GBP30.10 at Goldman Sachs
- First Western Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!