Piper Sandler Starts FinWise Bancorp (FINW) at Overweight
- Wall Street climbs 1% on upbeat results, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Piper Sandler analyst Andrew Liesch initiates coverage on FinWise Bancorp (NASDAQ: FINW) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $15.50.
Shares of FinWise Bancorp closed at $13.23 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Starts Zscaler (ZS) at Overweight
- Northland Capital Markets Assumes Lightening eMotors (ZEV) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Stephens Starts CyberArk Software (CYBR) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!