Piper Sandler Starts ESSA Pharma (EPIX) at Overweight
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Piper Sandler analyst Tyler Van Buren initiates coverage on ESSA Pharma (NASDAQ: EPIX) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $50.00.
Shares of ESSA Pharma closed at $27.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ESSA Pharma to Present at the Bloom Burton & Co. Healthcare Investor Conference
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) at Buy, 'Lots of Runway Before Takeoff'
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts S&W Seed (SANW) at Buy