Piper Sandler Starts ChargePoint Holdings Inc. (CHPT) at Neutral
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison initiates coverage on ChargePoint Holdings Inc. (NYSE: CHPT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $24.00.
Shares of ChargePoint Holdings Inc. closed at $24.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barclays Starts Etsy (ETSY) at Equalweight
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) to Outperform
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Starts Worthington Industries (WOR) at Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!