Piper Sandler Starts Central Valley Community (CVCY) at Overweight
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark initiates coverage on Central Valley Community (NASDAQ: CVCY) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $24.00.
Shares of Central Valley Community closed at $19.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Central Valley Community (CVCY) PT Raised to $24 at Piper Sandler
- National Bank Financial Starts Magnet Forensics Inc (MAGT:CN) at Outperform
- Wells Fargo Resumes IMV Inc. (IMV) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!