Piper Sandler Starts BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Piper Sandler analyst Brian Mullan initiates coverage on BJ's Restaurants (NASDAQ: BJRI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $35.00.
Shares of BJ's Restaurants closed at $34.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Starts Block Inc. (SQ) at Outperform, 'Best-in-Class EPS Growth at Scale'
- JPMorgan Starts Suzhou Maxwell (300751:CH) at Underweight
- Morgan Stanley Starts RxSight Inc. (RXST) at Overweight, 'appears to be the key winner'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!