Piper Sandler Starts American River Bankshares (AMRB) at Overweight
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark initiates coverage on American River Bankshares (NASDAQ: AMRB) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $18.00.
Shares of American River Bankshares closed at $14.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Starts Inspired Entertainment Inc (INSE) at Buy
- Societe Generale Starts Siemens Healthineers AG (SHL:GR) (SEMHF) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Arkema SA (AKE:FP) (ARKAF) at
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!