Piper Sandler Starts Aeva Technologies Inc. (AEVA) at Overweight
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Piper Sandler analyst Arvind Ramnani initiates coverage on Aeva Technologies Inc. (NYSE: AEVA) with a Overweight rating.
Shares of Aeva Technologies Inc. closed at $14.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Canoo (GOEV) at Underperform
- Berenberg Starts CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Recordati (REC:IM) (RCDTF) at Hold