Piper Sandler Resumes Umpqua Holdings (UMPQ) at Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark resumes coverage on Umpqua Holdings (NASDAQ: UMPQ) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Umpqua Holdings closed at $11.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Umpqua Holdings (UMPQ) PT Raised to $21 at Wedbush
- Umpqua (UMPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Starts Inspired Entertainment Inc (INSE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!