Piper Sandler Assumes NextGen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) at Overweight
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Piper Sandler analyst Jeff Garro assumes coverage on NextGen Healthcare Inc (NASDAQ: NXGN) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $24.00.
Shares of NextGen Healthcare Inc closed at $19.48 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Addex Therapeutics (ADXN) at Buy
- Stifel Canada Resumes Ascot Resources Ltd. (AOT:CN) (AOTVF) at Buy
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) at Buy