Piper Sandler Assumes Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Piper Sandler analyst Jeff Garro assumes coverage on Computer Programs and Systems (NASDAQ: CPSI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Computer Programs and Systems closed at $30.27 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tigress Financial Partners Starts Royalty Pharma (RPRX) at Buy
- William O'Neil Starts Align Technology (ALGN) at Buy
- JPMorgan Starts Grid Dynamics Holdings (GDYN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!