Piper Sandler Assumes Accolade Inc. (ACCD) at Overweight
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Piper Sandler analyst Jeff Garro assumes coverage on Accolade Inc. (NASDAQ: ACCD) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $60.00.
Shares of Accolade Inc. closed at $52.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Starts Soulbrain Co Ltd (357780:KS) at Buy
- Wolfe Research Starts Coca-Cola (KO) at Peerperform
- Goldman Sachs Starts AP Eagers Ltd (APE:AU) at Buy