Piper Jaffray Starts Sterling Bancorp (SBT) at Overweight
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Matthew Clark initiates coverage on Sterling Bancorp (NASDAQ: SBT) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $14.00.
Shares of Sterling Bancorp closed at $10.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Bank Financial Starts Magnet Forensics Inc (MAGT:CN) at Outperform
- Wells Fargo Resumes IMV Inc. (IMV) at Overweight
- Barrington Research Starts Calix (CALX) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!