Piper Jaffray Starts Sterling Bancorp (SBT) at Overweight
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Matthew Clark initiates coverage on Sterling Bancorp (NASDAQ: SBT) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $14.00.
Shares of Sterling Bancorp closed at $10.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Starts Auddia (AUUD) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Starts Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) at Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Starts Marico Ltd (MRCO:LN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!