Piper Jaffray Starts Jagged Peak Energy (JAG) at Overweight
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison initiates coverage on Jagged Peak Energy (NYSE: JAG) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $11.00.
Shares of Jagged Peak Energy closed at $8.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Starts Nippon Prologis REIT Inc. (3283:JP) (NPONF) at Neutral
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts Sharecare inc. (SHCR) at Buy, $15 PT
- Barclays Starts Victorian Plumbing Group PLC (VIC:LN) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!