Piper Jaffray Starts Green Thumb Industries (GTBIF) at Overweight
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Michael Lavery initiates coverage on Green Thumb Industries (OTC: GTBIF) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Green Thumb Industries closed at $8.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Charter Communications (CHTR) at Hold
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Workday (WDAY) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Starts Inotiv Inc. (NOTV) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!