Oppenheimer Starts Workday (WDAY) at Outperform
- Wall St edges lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Oppenheimer analyst Ken Wong initiates coverage on Workday (NASDAQ: WDAY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $190.00.
Shares of Workday closed at $145.44 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Workday (WDAY) PT Raised to $215 at KeyBanc
- BWS Financial Starts Immersion (IMMR) at Buy bullish on Eric Singer as CEO
- Maxim Group Starts Interlink Electronics (LINK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!