Northcoast Research Starts Xylem (XYL) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Northcoast Research analyst Ryan Connors initiates coverage on Xylem (NYSE: XYL) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Xylem closed at $75.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- C3.ai (AI) a 'truly scarce asset' in critical software - DA Davidson
- Guggenheim Starts Darden Restaurants (DRI) at Buy
- Stifel Starts Kemira Oyj (KEMIRA:FH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!