Northcoast Research Starts FuelCell Energy (FCEL) at Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Northcoast Research analyst Tom Hayes initiates coverage on FuelCell Energy (NASDAQ: FCEL) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of FuelCell Energy closed at $12.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Zovio Inc (ZVO) at Outperform; Sees 100%+ Upside
- UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) at Buy
- Piper Sandler Starts US Foods (USFD) at Overweight