Northcoast Research Starts Ecolab Inc. (ECL) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Northcoast Research analyst Ryan Connors initiates coverage on Ecolab Inc. (NYSE: ECL) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Ecolab Inc. closed at $153.71 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- C3.ai (AI) a 'truly scarce asset' in critical software - DA Davidson
- DA Davidson Starts c3.ai (AI) at Buy
- Piper Sandler Starts Agios Pharma (AGIO) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!