Noble Capital Starts Telefonica S.A. (VIVXF) at Outperform
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
Noble Capital analyst Joe Gomes initiates coverage on Telefonica S.A. (OTC: VIVXF) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $1.00.
Shares of Telefonica S.A. closed at $0.48 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Reinstates Star Entertainment (SGR:AU) (STGZ) at Neutral
- Aegis Capital Starts Presidio Property Trust, Inc. (SQFT) at Buy
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Skillz inc. (SKLZ) at Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!