New Street Research Starts Cree (CREE) at Buy
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
New Street Research analyst Pierre Ferragu initiates coverage on Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $120.00.
Shares of Cree closed at $107.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CIBC Starts Gatos Silver (GATO) at Outperformer
- BofA Securities Initiates Coverage of Tuya Inc (TUYA) at Neutral as the Leading Platform Provider for IOT
- Cree (CREE) PT Raised to $110 at Deutsche Bank